Quick update

Stuart Jarvis stuart.jarvis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 16:58:48 CET 2011

On Wednesday 23 March 2011 15:41:04 Danny Allen wrote:
> Good work team!
>
> @Stuart: any way to prevent this happening in the future? (are there other
> people who are also managing stories on the Dot at the moment too>)

Yes, however in this case no one else picked it up to publish - there were
some other things and I was away for some days

> It'd
> be nice now that we're running on a good, up-to-date schedule to not have
> the chain break at the last step!

It needs to be monitored and chased up by someone on the dot list - reminding
for reviews and then for publication (or hitting publish button once there is
a review).

You can do this if you have time, otherwise how about we get Vlad on the dot
editors list? If you're happy Vlad (and the other dot editors are happy) then
we could give you access to upload the articles directly - it would be easy,
I'm mostly just copy/pasting your emails into a form - and then publish once
someone else has given it a review.

We could also pick a day for Digests (years ago it was always Sunday) so there
is a space reserved always and the articles do not have to wait long for
publication even when the Dot gets busy.

Cheers,
Stu