accidental deletion of feature article for 13th March

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 22:16:08 CET 2011

Dear Mutlu and Danny,

I was getting ready to write up the synopsis for Digest 174 / 13th march
when I noticed a cool feature article that was written by Mutlu. Then I
noticed two little buttons: "c" and "m".. hmm, i wonder what these do? Well,
it seems that "c", which is "comment" may actually be "clear"? I hope it
isn't too late, but after clicking "c" the feature article text quickly
disappeared. I did not "save", yet it doesn't seem to be reappearing..

A big apology! I hope we can get that text back?