a proposition and Digest 173 goes live!

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 08:03:12 CET 2011

Dear team,

Digest 173 / March 6th has been sent to the Dot!

Since we have caught up and have a basic rhythm going, I'd like to propose
that we have each digest reviewed, classified and tagged with a feature
article (if there is one) by roughly each tue evening (I am in Pacific
Mountain Time.. does this work for others?) to have a synopsis written and
uploaded Tue night or Wed at the latest.  Since I have been writing the
synopses recently, I am o.k. with setting aside time on Tuesday eve to do
this. However, if anyone would like to do the synopsis (it's fun!), please
do! I ask that you just send an email. Thoughts?

Vlad