welcome priomsrb!

Shafqat Bhuiyan priomsrb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 11:20:33 CEST 2011

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your welcome. I always enjoyed reading the commit digests and so
I was quite eager to contribute when Danny wanted to start it again. Now
after seeing the amount of work that is required, I am amazed at how the old
digests were produced so regularly.

About myself: I am 21 years old and living in New Zealand. Currently I'm
studying Computer Systems Engineering at university. My interests include
programming, technology, gaming, sports and comedy. I've been using linux
full time since about KDE 4.1.

In my spare time I've submitted a few patches and written some documentation
for KDE and made a few Plasma related plugins (which you can see here:
http://kde-look.org/usermanager/search.php?username=priomsrb&action=contents)<http://kde-look.org/usermanager/search.php?username=priomsrb&action=contents>

Aside from that I've also worked on some other hobby projects like
ascii-paint <http://code.google.com/p/ascii-paint/> and ultimate zombie
fighters <http://uzf.sf.net>.

I don't maintain a weblog or anything.

Also I'd like to learn about other people working on the digest as well. So
feel free to introduce yourself.

PS: Is there an IRC channel for the commit-digest/enzyme? It would be quite
handy to get some quick communication.

Shafqat