do we need more, new, outside volunteers? (was phonon-xine)

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Wed Jun 15 23:23:13 CEST 2011

Sorry for not replying earlier regarding the Commit-Digest affairs, but unfortunately I'm rather busy with work at the
moment. I got a full time job as a systems administrator at a school. The irony is that I'm longing for more free time now
because time management isn't my strong point. After getting home from work I have other things to do so I don't have as
much time for the Digest anymore.

However, I hope to improve on my time management so that I should be able to help out more with writing the synopsis.
Unfortunately I can't promise anything yet, but I hope to tell the list if I will be available structurally for editing the synopsis
soon. I spend more time on reviewing and classifying because more work needs to be done there, if you ask me we could
use more people for reviewing and classifying too, then I could devote more time on writing the synopsis.

Also, I was a bit surprised to see that my feature article for Kdenlive was not included. I mentioned this article in my e-mail
to the list of 7 June, then later (14 June!) the phonon-xine stuff was mentioned and because that was *more timely* it was
decided to include that instead this week. Maybe you missed my e-mail Vlad? What's done is done but let's make sure
that the Kdenlive feature is included for the next Digest.