Digest 187 sent to the Dot

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Wed Jun 15 22:25:46 CEST 2011

Looks good Vlad, thanks for this.

Danny

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vladislav Blanton" <vblanton at gmail.com>
To: "digest" <digest at kde.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 15 June, 2011 8:14:23 PM
Subject: Digest 187 sent to the Dot

Dear Team,

Marta offered to begin editing the synopsis' after I begin traveling next week. If anyone else would like to try editing next week's digest, however, that would be great.

Synopsis for this week's digest is written and two feature articles were added to this week's digest.

The second one is a direct paste from Martin Gb's commit on support for Wayland in KWin. How do others feel about my doing this? I felt that the commit was large enough and the message descriptive enough to be worth re-posting as a feature.

http://commit-digest.org/issues/2011-06-12/ <-- @Danny, "issue cannot be found"?

Vlad