do we need more, new, outside volunteers? (was phonon-xine)

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:27:56 CEST 2011

Well, I am personally concerned about having synopsis writers, since no one
has stepped up to the task.

What do others think, should we open up recruiting for synopsis writers? I
would vote yes, unless at least one of our team steps up to the task.
Personally, i will be moving towards reviewing/committing and writing
feature articles for the next couple of months.

Vlad