new feature article on phonon-xine, review needed

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Tue Jun 14 16:50:49 CEST 2011

Hi Vlad,
I have reviewed the article, and I think it is now ready for inclusion.
It could even go in the issue for 12th of June, as it hasn't been finished yet and it would keep the information more timely.

@team: do we need more new, outside volunteers? While I can assist with Enzyme development and issues, I don't have the time to get back into serious editorship, so I have to leave job division and Digest community management up to you.

Danny