Fwd: Kexi development news for the digest

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Tue Jun 14 02:35:53 CEST 2011

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Jaroslaw Staniek" <staniek at kde.org>
To: hello at commit-digest.org
Sent: Saturday, 11 June, 2011 10:54:02 PM
Subject: Kexi development news for the digest

Dear Team,
Thank you for all digest news about kexi development. Recently I am
not able to see news in the digest though.
I'd like to mention that Kexi development happend in feature branches
of calligra, in particular kexi-modern_menu-staniek branch and
kexi-maps-wicik branch.
Should we tag the features in commits for you?

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek