Does anyone want to blog about Digest stuff?

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Wed Jul 6 00:28:28 CEST 2011

Hi team,
Just a thought when reading through the comments on the last Digest issue (http://dot.kde.org/2011/07/01/kde-commit-digest-26th-june-2011) - if anyone wants to blog about Digest stuff (call for volunteers, other issues / stuff), let me know and I can add your blog to PlanetKDE.

My own blog is there, but I'm not much of a blogger and it will help further with the decentralisaion :)

I feel a few extra volunteers would be a good idea so that people here don't burn out.

Danny