Community Wiki

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 31 00:35:12 CET 2011

Dear all,

I have just created the Commit Digest page in the community kde wiki:

  http://community.kde.org/Commit_Digest/

The inclusion / classification guidelines were move accordingly (using
the same namespace). I have also added a first version of the "editor
guidelines" (using Danny's input), please see:

  http://community.kde.org/Commit_Digest/Editor_guidelines

Please feel free to modify / extent the wiki pages (registering an
account needs 15 secs). In particular, I would be interested in some
documentation about the steps it takes for an editor to produce a new
issue of the Commit Digest.

Best regards from Munich,
  Marco