Digest #166

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Mon Jan 24 15:36:48 CET 2011

Hi Mutlu,
This could also be for 2 other reasons:

1) Git commits were only recently introduced, and I noticed a sharp fall in SVN commits over this time as projects moved quickly to Git
2) Commits have only been reviewed in Enzyme up to 10th January - i'll try and send an email to inactive reviewers to get this to a more realtime activity. Also, if anyone here can help out, that'd be really welcome too!

Cheers,
Danny