The next few days

mutlu_inek mutlu_inek at yahoo.de
Sun Jan 23 12:36:40 CET 2011

Hi all,

I have been relocating to a new country and have no internet access at home or work. Thus, the time I can devote to to digest will be more limited, but I will remain active.

The article on the KOffice/Calligra change-tracking branch is nearly done. Ganesh has written a wonderful piece, very to-the-point. I have changed it to make it more appropriate for the digest. I have also fixed all errors I could find. Please have a look at the article. It won't be ready for selection immediately, though, since I promised Ganesh to present it to him for review.

Cheers,

mutlu