work on the publictransport applet interesting for Commit Digest?

Roger Pixley skreech2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 23:24:30 CET 2011

As a suggestion the write up for the Commit Digest could give a 2-3 sentence
overview of what the publictransport applet is about and who it's for with
the rest of the writeup about how it's implemented and plans for future
developments. You could also touch on how it may be extended and how it
makes good use of the KDE libraries available (or if it extends them)

Your blog would be almost a flip of this with a lot more on how it's used
and who would use it. The kind of situations it lends itself to and what use
cases it would be very effective in. touch on how it's fed data so that
people can figure out how to get it tuned for their area. So the commit
digest is an explanation to developers and possible future collaborators
while the blog is to end users and KDE enthusiasts who want to configure and
advocate their most loved desktop :)