feature on KOffice Essen branch added to digest, data loss bug in Features section

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Mon Jan 17 23:08:16 CET 2011

Hello,

As I said in my previous e-mail, I thought that Enzyme had a bug which caused the loss of the content of an idea in the
Features section. Now I’m sure it’s there, today I received an e-mail from Boudewijn Rempt with a story on the KOffice Essen
branch and added his text to the idea so others could proof read and possibly correct it. I saved my changes to the idea, but
a moment later after navigating away and back to the Features section (or after logging out and in again, not sure) the
content of the idea was erased again. Fortunately I only had to make trivial changes to Boudewijn’s text, but I hope Danny
can take a look at this serious bug.

So I went ahead and added the feature story directly to the next unpublished Commit Digest, which didn’t have a story yet.
Hopefully anyone could proofread, I’m not finished with it myself yet because I think some of the short sentences should be
grouped into larger paragraphs.

Question: how am I going to add the screenshots Boudewijn e-mailed me to the Digest? How and where should I upload
them? And how do I delete the idea now that it is no longer relevant?

Greetings,
Alexander van Loon