Digest #162, almost there.

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 21:34:17 CET 2011

Great work mutlu and everyone else on #161

Yesterday I brought down the selection to 224 for issue #162. I know
224 is a bit high, but there were a lot of interesting commits that
week! Someone wrote up a pretty complete synopsis and I cleaned it up
a bit for clarity and to follow the Digest style.

Besides adding a story, I say it's ready to be published!

Danny: the "Add Links" button doesn't seem to do anything..? I have
just been typing the html in...