Some thoughts (Re: Digest 171 is ready!)

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Sun Feb 27 14:22:39 CET 2011

Fantastic work Vlad!
I'm really excited to finally get up to real-time!

A question for everyone: do you think we're short on feature article editors, given that we've been out of content for a couple of weeks now? Obviously we all have a lot on our plate, so would it be worth recruiting a few more people for this?
I will also now send an email to all the inactive users on Enzyme (we have 39 users though it doesn't seem like it :D)

--------

In other news, I've been working on many Enzyme fixes over this weekend, and I'm continuing today (i'll do a release later).
I have also added my internal todo bugs / features list for Enzyme here: http://community.kde.org/Commit_Digest/Bugs_and_wishes

Cheers,
Danny