earlier commits reappear in Review?

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Sun Feb 27 14:08:28 CET 2011

Yeah, I saw this myself recently but I think i've worked it out (it's nothing to worry about!):
Due to the nature of Git where people can commit locally but can push to the repository on their own schedule, we are just seeing the results of this.

See how in these cases, the commits all seem related!
We'll have to try and remind developers to push more often of possible.

Cheers,
Danny