Link "Help" to community page?

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Wed Feb 23 10:34:35 CET 2011

Hi Marco,
An issue with switching over to the community.kde.org wiki for the in-Enzyme Help section is that the data is not directly displayed, it is parsed first by code in Enzyme so that only the actual content is displayed. I can build a parser for the KDE wiki if that's how we want to do help content though.

In fact, the help section 404's at the moment, i'll look into fixing this (and at least copying over the content for the moment) tonight.

Cheers,
Danny