please check digest for 6 February

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Tue Feb 22 00:26:55 CET 2011

You saw the "Add Links" button above the Synopsis input box, right? :D
It does exactly as you suggest! Also, i've already made the interface to manage the links to common projects, it'll be going live with the media management system update (maybe tonight?).

With this Digest almost done, we only have 2 left before we're up to date (and one of those is only from yesterday, so we're doing well!)

But the reason for this message is mostly to say thanks for your work so far, and to wish you well in your trip to Nepal!
Have a great time!

Many thanks,
Danny