Re-sending my e-mail of earlier today

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Sat Feb 19 15:24:13 CET 2011

Sometimes they seem to go through and sometimes not, very strange!
I might have to contact a sysadmin to see if there is anything that can be done.

For the rest of the message: great news! (and of course, good luck with your trip!)
I am going to spend my weekend devoted to Enzyme / Digest things in order to get the features we need done and catch up on Digests, so any help would be awesome!

Cheers,
Danny