Our current progress (awesome!)

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Fri Feb 11 08:32:10 CET 2011

Nice to see that we reduced our delay. However Danny, Roger mentioned on Wednesday that he sent an e-mail to the list
with the screenshots for the Telepathy story in the Commit -Digest of 9 January. But you forgot to include them. He sent those
screenshots with an e-mail on 10 January.

Today or tomorrow I’m going to write a synopsis for the existing three issues which aren’t published uet.

On Friday 11 February 2011 02:19:22 you wrote:
> Hi all,
> Just put some Enzyme changes live: you'll be happy to know that i've implemented automatic Git repository > area
matching!

> This resembles basepath matching for SVN commits - just go to the Tools section > "Commit Area Filtering". At the bottom,
you can see some working examples I have added. To add more, just copy the repository name (appears in []'s in Classify)
and select target "Repository", then choose the area.