concerning issue #165, who managed Telepathy feature?

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Wed Feb 9 15:48:07 CET 2011

Ok, in that case I’ll take the liberty to set myself as editor if no one objects. Synopsis is finished now, hopefully anyone can
check it soon tonight (so, within seven hours considering I’m in Europe)? I’d like to publish tonight so it’s five days after the
last one, so we can move in on the delay quickly. Maybe I’m impatient, but it’s of symbolic value to me so I realize we’re
keeping up the pace ;)

On Wednesday 09 February 2011 14:07:08 Danny Allen wrote:
> People who are set as the editor of the feature score quite highly in the contributors box at the top of the Digest - therefore
the overall editor should not always be the person who edits the articles, but who does the most overall work in terms of
trimming and formatting the text of commits, and writing the synopsis.