Commit messages - date type

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Wed Feb 9 02:59:35 CET 2011

Hi all,
After my work tonight, I think i've fixed the 1970 date issues. I'm waiting for the server admin to update the PHP installation for my fix to work, but i'm hoping there will be no more of these issues in the future!
Any selection of commits with these dates should have been fine (no loss of data).

I've also just put a couple of fixes live with Enzyme that I managed to work on tonight, the most noticeable is the selection number and percentage in the "My Stats" box of the homepage (Marco's idea!).

Cheers,
Danny

p.s. If you ever want to see the changes I make to the Enzyme code, see here: https://github.com/dannyakakong/Enzyme/commits/master