Digest #166

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Thu Feb 3 03:56:04 CET 2011

Hi all,
Still working on the Git commits issue, has taken up 2 of my evenings now!
KDE sysadmins didn't tell me that the format of the emails was changing, and it's taking me a while to catch all the cases.

This should be fixed on Thursday.
I have temporarily disabled everyone's access to the commit review interface as a precaution, as I can't guarantee the state of the commits there at the moment (but no work will have been lost so don't worry :))

With cutting down commits included in the Digest, think 5% to 10% depending on the week - basically, all commits should just be interesting, that's the primary criteria.

I have read all the emails about various technical issues and most will be fixed on Thursday evening.

Also, I will look over #164 and get it published on Thursday.

Cheers,
Danny