New Application at KDE Commit-Digest

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Thu Dec 29 16:02:25 UTC 2011

Hi Vlad,
I still approve new user accounts for Enzyme, but the notifications of applications are sent to this list so that any admin can approve them - all you have to do is go to the Users page, check the details are correct, then choose a username for them and press the Approve button. They are then sent an automated email with login details and become an active user on the system.

It helps to follow up with a personal welcome message to assist them in getting to know the system and process though.
For instance, I have just approved a new reviewer account for James Cain <james.cain.25 at gmail.com> who says: "Will help when / how I can! Let me know". It would be great if someone could follow up on him.

Cheers,
Danny