Another Article

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 19:45:35 UTC 2011

I just glanced at the article from Krita and it made quite delighted to see
that it made them happy to have been asked about their progress. I think
the Krita project is one of the coolest things happening in the KDE
universe, but then again, there are a lot of cool things happening. Great
work Roger!