sent e-mails for ideas, away for two weeks

a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Fri Aug 19 12:36:17 UTC 2011

I just sent some e-mails to get some articles for the upcoming digests
(see Features section in Enzyme), it was unfortunate that I was not able
to do so for the last two digests. I'll be starting my master's programme
soon at a new university and decided to join a student corporation there.
This requires two weeks of introduction, unfortunately this means that I
can't work on the Digest from Monday 22 August until Friday 26 and then
again from Monday 29 August until Friday 2 September.