issue #200

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 18:28:01 UTC 2011

Hmm.. special article about something exciting... like.. a history of
the KDE community? Perhaps compiled by someone who has been around...

I'll think on this.

And hello everyone :) My travels go on, and I apologize for not being
present, but soon enough I should be able to return to the duties at
hand.