backlog

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Sat Aug 13 13:17:12 UTC 2011

Hi team,
There are almost 1300 commits unreviewed (understandable due to the desktop summit :)), any chance of help getting that to 0?

Also, does anyone have any ideas on how to motivate people to stick with reviewing tasks?
It seems that only a core of a few people have been doing this recently, we need more doing it regularly to make it sustainable.

Cheers,
Danny