Digest # 180 Submitted to the Dot

Vladislav Blanton vblanton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 21:37:07 CEST 2011

Great job to everyone who helped out in last week's digest, it is great to
see new names joining in to the foray.

Digest #180's synopsis has been written, published, and sent to the Dot!

I intend to look over our wiki pages this week to make sure that everything
there is up-to-date and also add in anything missing about the Tuesday
publication process that I have been doing. I anticipate not having internet
access a few times this summer and would like to begin preparing to make it
easy for someone else to step up to the task.

I hope everyone is enjoying the sun,

Vlad