Review section: "save" button is missing

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Mon Apr 11 01:17:53 CEST 2011

Hi Marco,
I have fixed this instance by converting the <>'s in the offending messages to entities.
I'll try and finally get a fix for this in the update i'll put live in a couple of days - I didn't do it before now because I thought it could be confusing to see &lt; etc in the input boxes, but I can probably transparently handle this in the Enzyme code!

Thanks for reporting (and your continued enthusiasm!)
Danny