Not selecting old commit messages

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Fri Apr 8 10:07:22 CEST 2011

Hi Marco,
Yep, it is due to people not being timely with Git pushes!

In the past, I have applied extra strict criteria to these commits, so that if it really is a groundbreaking commit, include it, otherwise exclude.
I realise no one will go back and edit the old Digest it will appear in (nor should they), but at least we'd have a better historical record there.
That's my take on it anyway!

Cheers,
Danny

p.s. I'll be catching up with more Digest stuff I need to do this weekend!