Update: Review & Classification

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 6 00:29:50 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Actually I am really interested to know what is going on in "gluon"
and "owncloud". However, I spend most of my time reserved for the
Digest on "reviewing" and "classification" (fine for me--I do not
complain). It would be great if more people would get involved in the
digest and not  4-6 persons doing most of the work (which is still way
better than one person doing everything). Apropos: Danny, did you
write a motivational email to everyone who has an account but did not
participate so far?

It is great to see that we produce a Digest in time every week. There
is certainly some room for improvement in the future, but I am certain
that many KDE enthusiasts are already very happy with what we do.
Great work so far team!

Have a nice day,
  Marco