No subject

Tue Apr 5 01:48:10 CEST 2011

because I am too lazy to create just another account (even if it takes
me <1 minute). As I forget my passwords on some websites which I do
not use very often (and which are not stored in my webbrowser) I also
find me to not comment on these sites because I am too lazy to look up
the password.

In my opinion, lowering the entry barrier again and not asking
requiring an account to comment (just a captcha to prevent spam) would
probably increase the number of comments. Likely we would also get
more feedback from trolls again. However, as the moderation system
+1/-1 would be in place they would get modded down quickly and would
not harm too much.

I would be interested in your views and suggestions... Do you think it
would make sense to ask the dot admins whether this could be tested?

Have a nice day,
  Marco