hello and welcome to vblanton, comments on reviewed commits

Alexander van Loon a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl
Fri Dec 31 11:31:19 CET 2010

If I’m correct, we have a new contributor among us, vblanton as he/she is called in Enzyme. Hello and welcome! Thank you
for helping us out.

Today I noticed a few commits which were reviewed by you when I was classifying commits. These included commits about
build fixes and commits related to KDE on Windows, which shouldn’t be included. Could you please read the Inclusion
Guidelines in the ‘Help’ section on Enzyme to get a better understanding of which commits should and should not be
included?

I’m not sure if vblanton is reading the mailing list, if not, could this message please be forwarded to him?