missing 'Review', not mentioned as contributor, what does Insert do?

Marco Krohn marco.krohn at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 30 16:35:07 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 3:26 PM, Alexander van Loon
<a.vanloon at alexandervanloon.nl> wrote:
> Thanks for your answers Danny. However, at this moment I still can't review anything because Review is not visible. Today I
> could classify 13 commits, but after saving those I didn't get any new commits to classify ('No revisions available'). This is
> the case if I access Enzyme with both rekonq and Chromium (both latest stable versions).

FWIW: in the last few days I often encountered the same problem, i.e.,
commit messages where only available until around two weeks before
today's date. For example, on Dec 27th, the last commit that showed up
under "review" was from Dec 12th or Dec 13th. Furthermore, I often
have the problem that the first message that reviewed is not saved and
shows up (over and over) again after saving my changes.

BTW: I also did not show up in the last CD as contributor; I was also
wondering whether the algorithm works correctly or wheter I did not
contribute in this week (which is also possible).

Have a great day,
  Marco