newbie guide for Enzyme and commit digest?

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Mon Dec 13 17:53:48 CET 2010

The plan is to link it up to identity.kde.org, hasn't been implemented yet :)
Up to now, we're still relying on the database I established years ago.
I need to investigate the social issues around integrating with i.k.o too, especially as some of the fields I collect aren't there by default I think.

Danny