Lets get some Digest introduction pieces!

Danny Allen danny at commit-digest.org
Mon Dec 13 00:44:58 CET 2010

Hi editors!
As you know, i'm still trying to get introduction content for the start of each Digest issue.
This is where I need your help!
Take a look at the last few Digests if you are stuck on ideas for who to contact :)

At the bottom of this message is an email template I used to send out to developers which you might find useful.
Screenshots and videos are always good, and if there's ever anything in the text they write that isn't clear or explained, it's good to go back to them to get more info.

I'm currently working on making Enzyme compatible with Git commits (which means I haven't been able to make the editor interface more useful yet!), so for now, just send introduction pieces to this list or danny at commit-digest.org.

Thanks,
Danny

---------------

Hey [developer],
I see that you're making some much-needed changes to [app], and think this
could be an ideal topic for the <a href="http://commit-digest.org/">KDE Commit-Digest</a>.

I'm not sure if you know the general format of the features in the
introduction section, but if you could write some text about:

* A general introduction to the work you are doing.
* What you hope to achieve through the work, the functionality and the
problems it solves/helps both in general and with regard to current
implementations.
* The current state of the work and what you hope to achieve in the near
future.
* Your longer term goals for the work.
* Any technical comments on the application?
* And anything else you want to talk about is fine also :D

Several paragraphs are ideal and - if you have any new and unseen! -
screenshots are also great ;)

Thanks,
[your name]