Website is down

Andrea Scarpino scarpino at kde.org
Tue Apr 17 05:27:12 UTC 2018

On Sunday, 15 April 2018 22:18:54 CEST Mehrdad Momeny wrote:
> Hi Andrea,
>
> The website is back.
>
> I think you have access to the wordpress admin data, so I would be grateful
> if you can move it to KDE infrastructure.
> Let me know if you need anything from me.

Great to hear that!

I'm opening a ticket to our sysadmin. Then I'm going to setup Jekyll.

I've read-only access to wordpress posts. It would be great if you could
install wordpress-to-jekyll-exporter[1] and send the exported archive back to
me.

About posts' comments, I suppose we can switch to disquss, but I'll ask
sysadmin first.

Thanks!

[1] https://ben.balter.com/wordpress-to-jekyll-exporter/

--