Web page/flattr update?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jan 9 09:33:53 UTC 2017

Hello Choqok-Developers,

thanks for developing a microblogging client as Free Software!

I think it is important so that users can be more independent
from the service providers, e.g. cannot be forced to look at advertisments.

So I wanted to flattr your and found the button from your homepage [1] to be
disfunctional. There were other outdated information like the links
to the right, there on the issue report link still works and goes to current
information, I suggest to remove at least the freshmeat and wiki-gitourious
links.

Best Regards,
Bernhard

[1] https://choqok.gnufolks.org/