Bug was causing infinite private messages sent!

Andrea Scarpino scarpino at kde.org
Sun Jun 19 15:54:21 UTC 2016

Well... as per subject, it seems that during my port from Qt4, I caused an
infinite loop that occurs when sending a private message using TwitterApi (so,
affected microblogs are Twitter and GNU Social). The real issue is that the
private messages are sent in background until you close Choqok (!!!).

More specifically, with commit bfbbf7cb I migrated TwitterAPI away from KDialog
and I replaced slotButtonClicked() method with QDialog::accept().
Unfortunately I didn't notice that postCreated() method was calling
QDialog::accept() and this caused the infinite loop.

I don't understand why postCreated() calls accept() and then I just removed
that invocation with commit fe405dc.

I suppose we should release Beta 2 ASAP.

--
Andrea