Hello, I'm trying to update Choqok

Andrea Scarpino scarpino at kde.org
Wed Dec 21 19:34:00 UTC 2016

Hi there,

On Tuesday, 20 December 2016 21:27:26 CET you wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to update my Choqok 1.5 to 1.6
>
> I'm using Linux Mint 17.3 Rosa  Cinnamon 64 bit
>
> I see that I have CMake 2.8.12 from looking at synaptic
>

> 1) but I'm confused about locating KDE Frameworks libraries 5.6
>
> 2) and I didn't find QOAuth-Qt5 library but my synaptic says I have
>
>     libqoauth1 1.0.1-2ubuntu1
>
> 3) Can't find QCA2-Qt5 library
>
> I've saved and extracted Choqok 16.1 to a folder
> and want to make it but don't know how.
>
> Can you help me?
>
> Perhaps I could be directed to a guide to making programs work in
> such a way in general as well.
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated!

I don't know more about Mint, did you look at Adilson's PPA[1]?

I know it's for ubuntu, but he's using the following dependencies:

Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 7), cmake, extra-cmake-modules, docbook2x, cdbs,
pkg-kde-tools, libqjson-dev, docbook-xml, quilt, qtbase5-dev,
libkf5globalaccel-dev, libkf5kcmutils-dev, libkf5kio-dev | kio-dev,
libkf5notifyconfig-dev, libkf5xmlgui-dev, libkf5doctools-dev | kdoctools-dev,
libkf5emoticons-dev, libkf5notifications-dev, libkf5wallet-dev, libqca-qt5-2-
dev, libqoauth2-dev

I'm CC'ing choqok-devel because this could be helpful to other people too.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~adilson/+archive/ubuntu/experimental

--
Andrea