Frameworks release?

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 03:30:06 UTC 2016

Hi Andrea,

Yeah, unfortunately I've been busy too, I'm looking for a new job in
Europe, and that's what keeps me busy. I'm unsure whether I'd be able to do
anything until September, though will try.
By the way, I have added an account for you to Choqok website, so that
you'd be able to update there about the release.

-Mehrdad