Choqok and KDE Ci Qoauth help please.

Scarlett Clark sgclark at kubuntu.org
Wed Jul 1 16:15:59 UTC 2015

Hello all,
I currently maintain build.kde.org and I cannot get the choqok dependency
Qoauth to install to the correct PREFIX to save my life. Can someone with
experience with Qoauth tell me how to accomplish this?

'qmake "PREFIX=/{instPrefix}" "QT += widgets" "QT += webkitwidgets"
"CONFIG += crypto"'

should put it here
/srv/jenkins/install/ubuntu/x86_64/g++/kf5-qt5/general/qoauth/inst

but it puts it:
 install -m 644 -p "libqt-oauth-lib.a" "/home/jenkins/builds/qoauth/kf5-
qt5/local-inst/usr/lib/libqt-oauth-lib.a"

Which fails. I have tried many google searches and combinations and qmake
refuses to listen. I have not had this difficult of a time with any other
qmake jobs. Our system is fully automated so editing the pro file is not an
option.

Full Log:
https://build.kde.org/view/EXTERNAL%20DEPS/job/qoauth%20master%20kf5-qt5/PLATFORM=Linux,compiler=gcc/9/console

Thanks,