Assistance getting started with development work on Choqok

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 07:34:35 UTC 2015

Hi Jacques,

Choqok is using the KDE Single instance method to make sure user won't open
more than one instance of the application. thus your normal debugging
procedure will fail as you mentioned.
The solution is that you run choqok first, and then attach the debugger to
its process, and continue the debugging.

PS: For further talks about development, please join the development ML,
and use it for starting discussions. there's more people to help here.

Good luck,
Mehrdad