Using the Choqok ML as bug default assignee

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 09:04:04 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 2:53 AM, Martin Klapetek <martin.klapetek at gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 2:37 AM, Mehrdad Momeny <mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> It's set now, new bugs will be assigned to ML. Old ones aren't changed
>> due to traffic issue on servers.
>>

> Fwiw, we at kde-telepathy did the same thing. And then reverted it again.
> It was just too much traffic
> and the actual discussions got lost in the bug mails. Same was with
> Plasma. And possibly other projects.

Thanks, You are right, it just adds traffic and worst than that, results in
loosing actual discussions.

I reverted back the default assignees,
Right now Andrea is default assignee for pump.io component, and the rest
are assigned to me by default.
Anyone interested to be the assignee or be in the CC list of any component,
let me know to add you.

Components in bug tracker are:
general, OCS, Pump.io, StatusNet, Twitter

Regards,
Mehrdad