Identi.ca going to switch to pump.io

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 07:58:49 UTC 2013

On Jun 17, 2013 11:10 AM, "Daniel Kreuter" <daniel.kreuter85 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> some of you may have heard of this already. Identi.ca is going to switch
it's a pi from StatusNet to pump.io this week.

> So we need to work on this asap. Since Twitter seems to work so far
beside of some small issues which might be minor atm I will have a look at
this later. Maybe this is not that much work as it might look like.
> Since pump.io is an api of it's own which doesn't depend on a particular
library I would suggest to put all pump.io related code in a separate lib
which has to be as generic as possible.

> Cheers
> Daniel

Since identi.ca is going to switch to pump.io this week, should we wait for
the 1.4 release until we support the new api? The other way we would need
to release 1.5 short after the 1.4 which ,might not be such a good idea.

Cheers