Pump.io support in Choqok

Mehrdad Momeny mehrdad.momeny at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 08:31:32 UTC 2013

Hi Andrea,
Well that's a good news for identica community.
I will review your code during next week and will tell you if there's
anything that should be changed.

The reason for few ui files is that We designed GUI parts this way to be
easier extendable, maybe we were wrong :)
I'd be delighted to see any improvements in those aspects or the port to
KF5 since I have very tight and tough schedules these days to be able to
find time to spend on Choqok.

And it's better to discuss these things here in Choqok devel mail list. ;)

Regards,
Mehrdad