Twitter API 1.1 lists

Daniel Kreuter daniel.kreuter85 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 07:14:44 UTC 2013

Hi Mehrdad,

sorry for not hearing anything from me so far, I've been quite busy
over the last weeks.

>From my pov releasing without working lists would be fine, I don't
know how many people use this feature at all (I didn't know that lists
existed until the bug report)

If someone wants to step up and fix it before the release here's what
I remember:
As already mentioned on this thread the api call has changed. The new
call needs different parameters than the old one (which is the easy
part).
I don't know if the returning JSON is the same as used for the
timelines, this needs to be checked. If they are the same, than this
would be easy to do.
Currently the jobs are queued in a list and when the timelines are
updated, each queued job will be worked on. When the returned JSON are
the same for lists and the other timelines, no change needed here.
If they differ, we would need something different for the lists.

I will see if I find the time this weekend to have a deeper look at this.

Greetings

Daniel